Friday, June 23, 2006

You're The Tops!









I was laughing so much last night at Stitch n Bitch that I think I woke up with another smile line! How great is it when you can get a bunch of knitters and crocheters to show up in crazy wigs when it isn't even Halloween, props to Natalie (aka Brittney Blow up Doll) for suggesting Wig Night and to Larry for taking great shots of all in attendance and Ellen for posting all the pictures on her website for me to steal for my blog and we must not forget all who brought sugary treats. I loved all the looks and have some names for a few of these looks like Heshry (Jeffrey), The Wiglets, The EasterEgg Heads, Daddy-O & Kitten, and Scaralyn haha, I crack myself up. Lets do it again real soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Love all the clever nicknames!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home