Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cute and not so cute.


Upsidedown snaggletooth catapuss DC has been helping me surf the internets for jobs and roommates but he too is exhaused with sifting through all the crap out there so he decides naps are more his speed so I am on my own again. I did another mass email to friends and got some freelance stuff while I look for the perfect gig so that will keep me from losing my mind and more importantly, DC won't have to return to the streets of Hollywood where he came from 13 years ago. Those furballs don't know how good they've got it! I am interviewing more possible roommates lately and have 2 tonight. The woman that I was supposed to meet last week ended up not being stable and her family put her in an assisted facility. Woah, that was close. I guess that my comment about finding a roommate through friends and not someone crazy on craigslist was a bit ironic. I am confident that someone cool is out there looking too so fingers crossed on that one too!
As far as the knee goes, I can't tell if it is getting better cuz it's still sore but I must say it's very colorful! Not exactly a good look for going on job interviews in a skirt and wearing shorts always draws some looks especially from the elderly on the DASH bus. I can only imagine what they are thinking, "The poor, clumsy dear, I hope she doesn't break her hip" or " She should not date that man". One good thing is I can't workout too much until it heals or isn't so sore, I mean darn I can't workout intil it heals! hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

DC is one darned gorgeous cat. We gotta keep him in kibbles.

I think the knee looks a little better - I didn't have the gag reflex when viewing it this time. :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

You crack me up monkeygurrrrl. You will have to come meet DC sometime, he is a lover.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Deena said...

I did enough gagging for both me and monkeygurrrrrl. Love ya sis! :o)

P.S. - I can always send you my ex roomie, I hear he even has a job now! It only took me kicking him out - go figure! LOL!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home