Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

First of all, I finally gave my notice so I will soon be free from the evil world
of the mundane and off to bigger and better endeavors. YAY, but the really important tidbit of the day is that those great guys Ben and Jerry are
offering free cones all day today, everywhere! (well mostly, as some of the franchises are being stingy) You better get out there and celebrate the creamy goodness and you have till 8:00, that is about how long it will take me to pick just one flavor...Chunky Monkey, Cherry Garcia or maybe one of the new flavors??? The possibilities are endless and we all scream for Ice Cream!! Mmmmmm

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

way to go darcy! I broke up with my boss too, in an email! I know, so high school, but she was out all last week so whatever. We're apparently going to "discuss the situation" tomorrow at work. One more reason to dread getting up...

5:47 PM  
Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

So. . . Whaddja get?? CHUNKY MONKEY?!?!?!

12:05 PM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Fo shizzle! Sugar cone, honey!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Deena said...

Chunky Monkey is the best! Unfortunately the closest Ben & Jerry's by my house wasn't participating in free cone day. Cheap bastards!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home