Friday, May 12, 2006

Paper or Plastic?



I'm sure the letter carriers would secretly like this food drive to go away because isn't it enough that they schlep tons of junk mail daily but now to pick up bags of food too...sorry dudes but this one is easy for everyone to do and good for you too,says my friend Karma. (haha) We've all got that pasta that you don't want to eat or some soup that you are so over from the cold season? Toss it in the bag. Have some plastic bottles of juice just hanging around or you bought way to much rice and you know how a little goes along way, toss it in and feed those in need locally. Let's donate in the spirit of Mother's Day! I'll leave mine at the mailbox tonight and be heading out to camp on the beach then spend the day out there tomorrow and then it is par-tay time for Carla! WooHoo!! Sunday will be a day of relaxing before I go to work Monday, NOT! I will be a free woman so it should all get interesting from here, so I will try and blog often...once I get my internet at home all sorted out. (don't ask) Enjoy the weekend and Happy Mother's day too, and away we go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home