Friday, March 24, 2006

Hair She Is


Yesterday was so warm and gorgeous, so I soaked it in between going to one bank to close an account and opening another at AFTRA credit union. I don't know why I didn't think of that 17 years ago, duh. I had lunch and got in some shopping too and got home with the intention of going to see my pals at Stitch n Bitch but I looked in the mirror and decided I couldn't leave the house again without a refresher of color on the hair. No wonder nobody knows I am a licensed hairdresser, the way I let my mop go! I am in transition from a life with black hair (yes my real color is super duper dark) and then the semi permanent black to cover the greys for a few years so my top is more red than the ends but you can't tell so much unless I am in the sun as the picture shows. It is kinda punk rock, yeah! Maybe not but one day I will be all one color....maybe.
I am looking forward to another fun filled weekend. Happy hour tonight with the boys, tomorrow night THE STROKES concert, (Yay) and Sunday is all about more friends and food at Al Gelato! Yummmmm, I'll have some creme brule gelato for you too.

1 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Yeah, well, that's no excuse for missing SnB. Was a purty good crowd, too.

And I got more gowns. . .

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home