Friday, March 31, 2006

Different Strokes for different folks


Actually same Strokes and some different folks at the now House of Blues owned, Gibson Amphitheater. (will always be Universal Amphitheater to me) I just love this venue. I have enjoyed many a show here and the place is not ginormous so every seat is good and they have big screens on both sides of the stage for that up close and personal view. The most important part, the sound, has always been consistently great all these years. Julian (singer) also remarked that it was his favorite place to play in LA, so
I guess it works well from that side of the stage too.
As for the show, much better than the OC show. The whole place was bopping to the
music and screaming their guts out so today I have that slight hearing loss thing going on
but it was worth it. Have a great weekend even if it does rain on your parade and your
mascara runs, it’s a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home