Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good Girl, bad kitty!



Last week my niece Amanda was on her way back from driving a friend to Sacramento so she stopped by and we spent a day and a half together. She is a vegetarian and I always try and take her to try new types of food and she hadn't tried Vietnamese so we went to Absolutely Phobulous on La Cienega and then of course we had to get a sweet a couple doors down and Boule. Lunch was tasty and she loved it. She chose a couple chocolates to try and one was delish and one tasted like barbecue sauce, nasty! I stuck to my favorite pistachio macarons, they are always good. I dropped the kid off to take a nap and I went to an acupuncture appointment. Ahhhhh That evening we went to Farmers Market and had some pizza and on the way home stopped into Cost Plus to get a Lava Cake mix for dessert and I happened to see a couple green ottomans for 75% off from the retail $60 so I had to get them and when I got home Dexi promptly made herself comfortable and as you can see she wasn't moving and anyone who tried would be struck down with laser beams! After going into sugar commas we hit the sack an in the morning I took her to IKEA because it just wouldn't be right to send her back to college (NAU, 1st year in college, Sophomore, Straight A's, Environmental Science & Women's Studies) without a car full of Swedish rector sets, good luck building that loft bed Kid! As you can see I am the proud aunt no matter how big her tattoo is! LOL It is actually really detailed and not quite finished, much more color coming. Mandy has a good head on her shoulders, knows what she likes and I know she will do many more great things. Love ya Manda Jane.OX

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

You have a hip niece!!! Very cute. You're a good Auntie!!! Happy 4th of July!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home