Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!





















Another year, another Birthday cake, well a birthday triffle at my fave, King's Head. Fish and Chips delish as usual, triffle not so much but I was honored to spend Sunday with Michele, Mark, Lori and Tristan and we ate and got some culture at the Ashes and Snow exhibit down at the Santa Monica Pier and hit another favorite, Lush at the 3rd Street promenade for some bath goodies too. A beautiful day and lots of laughs, thanks guys! I actually spent my birthday on Monday running errands and doing laundry so it was a good thing that I got all the fun in over the weekend. I also went to happy hour with my neighbors and had a quick visit with sister too.
For a good laugh here are some past Birthday pics from way back when I had no hair and if I grew any, my Grandmother made sure to chop it of crooked so I ended up at a barber to even it out, alas ending with none! Could my cousins look more bored or what? I however, still get as exited about cake. MMmmmmmm cake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday! I had a good time out there too except for feeling a little crappy on Saturday. Oh and man you ain't kiddin' about Kings Head. That place is the shizznit!!! Unfortunately for me, after that experience I may never be able to go back to Crown & Anchor. :o(

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

What a cute little girl!! Love the Buster Brown haircut!!! I see that presents and cake are still very important to you!!!

11:15 AM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I am so greatful for prezzies but I couldn't live without CAKE and have been know to work some catered events for that baked and frosted goodness. I think my tapeworm (George)has a sweet tooth!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home