Friday, March 17, 2006

Is Eddie Eddie?




Oh Eddie, you were once a guitar playing God and cute in a goofy cute way. How I loved watching you play and I even forgave Valerie Bertinelli for stealing you away from me but alas, that
too came to an end. I find it truly disturbing that you have let yourself go so much that you have now become the fragile shell of a man and in fact you are looking more like Eddie, the mascot for Iron Maiden. Even David Lee Roth looks better as I caught him in the Soprano's last season, now that has to chap your hide a bit! I am still a fan, (not for any of the Sammy the squealer years, but that isn't your fault) so damn it man, get a haircut and eat something, would ya! If all the other old rockers can pull it together and breathe new life into their almost forgotten careers, you can do it too. Go Eddie!!
On another note, I still look as young and fab as I did back then...Monday is my Birthday, work with me people! Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

This post is more depressing than the one I saw about someone's cat being put down. He did have that shorter haircut that all those older ones started to replace their shags with... but now... I'm going to grab one of my old Van Halen records and shed a tear for this shell of a man.

Though not to much because you know he's getting laid pretty easy still (probably why at the Sopranos)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Fagedddabout Eddie! It's YOUR b-day, remember. Yes, you do look faboo. My trick is to only go out at night and give my friends lots of alcohol to soften their vision! Have a great celebration!

2:29 PM  
Blogger amy said...

happy b-day early darcy!!! have a birthday weekend.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Deena said...

Yes. Definitely a cross between Iron Maiden Eddie and the Cryptkeeper. Shoot me if and when this happens to Nikki Sixx.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home