Tuesday, March 07, 2006

$ doesn't = time wasted

How lame is my job you ask, well for starters, I have been here for 3 years and just today my boss decided to give me a petty cash account so I don't have to ask him for change when that occasional patient pays with cash. Oy. I am wasting away here but I promise you it won't be long until I make my move to a job where I can use my creativity and if I have to do the office thing again, it will certainly more rewarding, like a non profit. Amen.

Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent.Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.
You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I think you should do all of those things, act like an art teacher who's just composed a dance routine that really funny and then write the musical score, design the wardrobe and then write and illustrate a book about it--oh and take time to make yourself a bust of Marcus Aurelious...

4:12 PM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I will also knit all the costumes, as if.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Deena said...

Just make sure you stock up on Cellfood before you go. Heh.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hmmmm? Knit teacher? After you finish that gorgeous and complicated Aran knit sweater you're working on, you will be qualified, Hon!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home