Friday, March 03, 2006

M & M's




Yesterday I went to help Michele unpack her and Mark's unmetionables but aparently Michele had knomes to help because they moved in Wednesday and everything was already put away! That is impressive. I still have a couple boxes to put away from when I moved into my place in 1997...I guess I really don't need and am really scared to find out what is in those boxes, so I will just leave them to take up space and hide fuzz bunnies. M&M's place is about double the size of their old place and has a loft with a nice view from the hills to Century City but Lori already knows this as it was her apartment until she and Tristan made the move to a lovely new Condo that they are now the proud owners of. Can't wait to see their place too. If I have it my way, I would keep my apartment forever so I will never have to pack and unpack again and when I am fortunate enough to buy, I would still keep my apartment just to avoid the dreaded move, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home