Friday, July 29, 2005

DAY 11!!

I hate you Mr. Master Cleanse! I am drinking the lemonade yet again today as I still have a fur coat on my tongue. Aparently I am VERY toxic! I have had years of practice after all. I am good for two more days,tops and if my tongue is not a lovely pink shade, tough! I am not going to do another day as I have to be eating solid food by Tuesday night when we will be attending a dinner party thrown by a chef for a chef, hello, not missing that one for anything. I will eat everything on my plate and then some so please, please, Master Cleanse take the fur coat away...I beg you! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I have tried letting my cats lick it off with their scratchy tongues but they just look at me and laugh.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home