Monday, July 18, 2005

So, Anna & Brad came down the mountain Friday and we went to Al Gelato for dinner. I love carbs and sugar!! Woke up the next morning and went to Griddle Café for the French pressed coffee and another giant plate of food. Yes!! Brad ordered the peanut butter French toast. Hello! How I never saw that all the last times eating there is a mystery, I’m getting careless. When the food arrived the French toast was clearly a treat that somehow crossed over from the desert menu and as Brad summed it up in anticipation of breaking every rule for starting the day with a healthy breakfast, “It’s like I am 5 all over again!” I know what I am ordering next time…..after the starvation diet this week. If I make it for the full 10 days. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home