Friday, July 22, 2005

Some Like It HOT!

And they are truly idiots! Yesterday was my half day at work. I was going to head to the Grove to enjoy the air conditioning and a movie but there wasn’t anything that I truly had to see and it just wouldn’t be natural for me to sit through a movie without a big greasy tub of popcorn, Goobers and a soda. I decided to retire to my cool room thanks to my new air conditioning and relax until evening when it would cool off, not.
Michele came by at 7:00 is and it was still nasty hot so we headed to the Farmers Market for a little Stitch and Bitch and to hopefully find some relief. We did, at about 9:00 when the breeze came through but along with that cool breeze came some stench and with my heightened sense of smell on this cleanse, I had to hold my breath from time to time. I also can’t take some food smells, as crazy as that sounds coming from me! How is a gal supposed to knit with such gross smells all around ? I hope next week doesn’t stink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home