Monday, July 25, 2005

What the Hell?

I was talking to Anna Saturday as I was walking to Erewhon to buy the overpriced organic lemons and purified water. She said that it was pouring rain in Big Bear and that that they had had a hailstorm and had to pull over until it stopped. Hail? Is it not a bazillion degrees there too? How the hell does it hail in tropical weather and why didn't this weather stop and dump some relief at the bottom of the mountain? Just a few drops of rain (acid I'm sure) would've been nice but nooooo it was sweltering all weekend long.
The cats and I hibernated inside for the better part of the weekend. We watched movies and I watched them eat food and I took great pleasure in flipping channels to catch all the food commercials.
Yes, today is DAY 7 of the cleanse aka starvation diet. I wonder if my teeth are getting soft from not chewing food? Hmmm I guess I will find out in a few more days. I can't just pick up a turkey leg the day after (not that I wouldn't love too) I will have to drink orange juice one day and then vegetable soup and then the happiest moment will be to sit down and re-learn how to use a fork and knife again! I am already trying to deciding where to go eat my first supper. Chao Krung Thai food or Al Gelato pasta or Nova Express pesto pizza? I might have to go try out the new to the neighborhood , Jinky's cuz the one in the valley used to be so good, maybe a bowl of soba at Mishima or the veggie chilaquiles at Swingers? So many favorites to choose from. Ohhh Fish and Chips at Kings Head in Santa Monica. mmmmmmmmm

2 Comments:

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I would if it didn't look sooo yummy cuz I don't want people to think I am drinking my own urine! haha

12:10 PM  
Blogger Deena said...

Eck!!!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home