Monday, July 18, 2005


Might be a Spy
They're everywhere. shhhh, they might be near by. The SnB world is very small indeed. Upon leaving (3lbs heavier) the Griddle Cafe Saturday and taking the, closer to the car back door, we walked past some VIP dinning rooms hidden at the back of the restaurant and I hear "Darcy" and lo and behold, Jeffrey the stitch master was dinning with his enterage. I said hello to all but was quickly moved along by the bouncer..

Cut to the Hollywood Home Depot, 32 hours later. I have a new air conditioner (yay) plants and dirt in my cart as I stand for days in one of the 2 longest lines in retail history as again I hear "Darcy" and it's Karyn sporting her cute and sassy new haircut. I can't be sure but I think these folks are after my new bag design...right.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home