Tuesday, July 19, 2005



Chef Fox goes to NYC.
I tried to tell him that fashion week is over. Ha ha I won't be cracking jokes by noon so laugh while you can! In the absence of my wonderful, loving man and kick ass personal chef, I will be starving! Technically I won't starve with the fluid mixture that I will be ingesting .Yeah whatever.
I have been looking into this Master Cleanse diet for a couple months and had decided to start the day James went to visit New York. I'm trying this crazy diet for many reasons but mostly to see if I can stick it out for the health benefits. The fact that I have nothing but rotting leftovers in the fridge and it is too hot to leave my bedroom with the air conditioner helps and I have knitting and tv and comfy pillows and sleepy cats on my bed. No problem! Hey I have will power, yes I do. This will be a piece of cake. (mmm cake) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

You are evil and will pay!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home