Wednesday, July 20, 2005


I Love you food!!! I miss you so.
Hour 36 with no solid food. The detox headache is a dull pain and hopefully will go away soon. I have only opened the fridge out of habit once last night. I quickly closed it and grabbed my tea concoction. Whew.
I will not open this fridge for a week. I will not open this fridge for a week. I will not open this fridge for a week... only to feed the cats and throw away the rotting food and maybe smell the chocolate ice cream.
Just to make sure it isn't spoiled... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Good luck sister, you are very brave!! I thought about trying
the master cleanse myself. Then
the thought left my mind. Send me the chocolate ice cream!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

It does suck but I can already tell it is doing something. No way, I am saving the ice cream for when I am off the diet!

11:14 AM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Maybe if I disolve them into my lemonade drink but I guess that would be the re-tox counter diet plan

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home