Friday, September 23, 2005


The goodie bags were stuffed with samples of hair stuff and a couple bottles of nail polish, a Jet Blue discount coupon (not the best day to promote Jet Blue but could've been worse) a discount coupon for Steve Madden shoes, hair spray, hair mask, bath cream, sugar scrub, little things you put in your shoes so they don't slip, Anna got a cute necklace and I didn't have one in my bag, (bastards) 2 books, 2 magazines, a cd, a complimentary Crunch workout (as if) and other crap I can't remember. I managed to grab a few of the lavender cold hand towels (like at sushi but not hot) to take home since I donated all my towels and washcloths for Katrina victims and haven't made it to buy more, I can finally wash my face! Haha All in all, some useful stuff. Posted by Picasa