Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Want A Pizza Cookie!!


This is the Arizona famous, Oregano's Pizza Bistro and the most fun job I had while living in Scottsdale. I made loads of cash while working in a t-shirt and shorts, feeding great pizza and food to the masses who would hang out for 2 hours on the weekend waiting for a table (I know, crazy) while drinking beer and taking the abuse of the servers and managers (think Ed Debevic's) all in fun. This location was the flagship and in the 8 years since I have moved, Mark Russell has opened 6 more in AZ, not bad for a former flight attendant. He knew he was on to something when Pepsi Co. approached him 6 months after opening this site. If he would only open one in LA! When I am in Pheonix I always make time for a meal or 2 or 3 at Oregano's and I highly suggest you do as well. Check out the menu on the Oregano's website. It's yummy!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home