Friday, September 09, 2005

Picatso


Dexi in her do rag ready to help. I would say that I am looking forward to the weekend but I will be in yard sale hell. Who doesn't love to drag everything that has been sitting collecting dust for who knows how long down a flight of stairs at the crack of dawn for all the masses to pick through? Me, that's who! I am especially a fan of those losers that will haggle over that dollar item and get pissed when you say you would rather donate it to someone who clearly needs it and that is where whatever is left will be going as well as some of the profits, to help the poor humans and animals devastated by Katrina. I just might have to have mimosas whilst getting rid of the clutter, mimosas always help! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home