Friday, August 26, 2005

Vacation is all I ever wanted!


It's beautiful when the sunsets and your prayers have been answered. Please let the mercury drop below 90 degrees so I can get my shriveled ass out of the pool I've been in for 10 hours. Yeah, I know, who in their right mind goes to the desert in the summer? That would be me, I have a week off and am going to visit my Grandma who used to live here in LA until I moved here (hmmmm?) and she decided to skip any future earthquakes and instead opted for being baked alive! I will suck it up to have a few days with the family matriarch who has always been there for me and always believed in me no matter how wild my life gets. I love that 86 year old gal but I'm not going to stay the whole 10 days I have off! The rest of my vaca time will be spent at the Sunset Junction this weekend, ( gotta catch the NY Dolls) the beach, Hollywood Bowl for Rocky Horror and shopping, eating and shopping and eating. Have a good one. I'm out. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home