Friday, April 18, 2008

I love weekends!




Last weekend I was thrilled to pet sit for my friend Lori. She has two handsome boys named Jake and Ringo and they are quite the charmers. Jake is the rottweiler and Ringo is the...pit mix? It was 90+ degrees last weekend so in between scanning the perimeter for squirrels and dancing for food, they napped and watched movies with me. Jake is used to sleeping on the bed with his mom and I am a sucker for a pretty face so Jake slept with me, on most of the bed! I truly love that I am able to hang out with my friend's dogs when they are away because I grew up with dogs and only have cats because they are so easy...not that I don't love my cats and they are unique creatures with so much personality but there is a reason why they call dogs Man's Best Friend.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Those big dogs are very handsome. That Ringo has a foxy look in his eyes...a very foxy look.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home