Thursday, September 28, 2006

WO CU

That is the name of the band that opened for Beck Tuesday night but is really beck's band in wigs and 70's garb and they are great! Drummer Matt put Anna and moi on list and it was at a club in Hollywood called Element , formerly Blue, around the block from Micelli's restaurant where they sing to you while you eat. It was fun but I was so sleepy the next day because I have been going back and forth between my house and where I am pet sitting & garden watering.
Boy is getting up and running the dog cutting into my sleep schedule and tonight I missed SnB because I had to do a good watering, that is not right. I missed Michele's dinner at Mc'Cormicks too but I will see her possibly tomorrow night but hiking Runyon Canyon and lunch Saturday for sure and then she is gone...for now. I can't say enough how much I and the friends she made will miss her...Waaaaa
Oh and just in case I don't get back on the computer in the evening when I have time to blog, Sunday is FREE MUSEUM DAY !! tomorrow at lunch I will go see the Stan's Cafe exhibit. Sure it looks like a bunch of rice but it sounded intersting when I saw it on the SCC calendar and everyone that has seen it thinks it's really cool. Go before it is turned into feed for animals, in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home