Wednesday, June 29, 2005


13 Pounds, many ounces!
Does any expectant mother ever think ,I wonder...if at birth will my baby weigh what a 3 month old does? Holy cow, I saw the parents and the newborn on the tele this morning with the baby weighing in at 13 pounds and 8 or 10, (like it matters after the last 6 pounds) ounces and she was 3 weeks early! I thought Danielle's son Jared was big. (cute photo coming soon) but Whooa Momma.
This little chubby one is sister Deena (more Deena!) always on the lookout for the next snack even way back.
Left Photo: Upon finishing 2 pillowcases of candy, Deena taunts her prey.
Right Photo: Last know picture of Missy the poodle. Only her collar was left behind...
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

How ever-so-flattering dear sister!
I must say, despite the extra blubber pounds, I was quite a looker!! Nice to know that hasn't changed - LOL!! Now lets see, where did I put those pictures of Darcy as a bald toddler?...hrmm...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Deena said...

Oh,
And by the way, if there's any question about whether or not fatty baby turned into fatty adult,
just check out that piece of ass standing next to Nikki Sixx in the pic underneath this one! Now, that's what I call Del Scorcho!!!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

That is hysterical! Johnny is so busted.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home