Monday, June 27, 2005


James or Tommy Lee?

It always cracks me up when James gets called Tommy Lee. He used to get annoyed
as he was never a fan of the Crue, but now he just laughs too.
As you can see, my sister and myself were fans. I was forced as I had to hear the first album of Motley's tunes a thousand times a day which happens when you are around musicians. It always helps when there is one or 2 cute glam guys in the band. Hey, it was the 80's when everyone used eye liner and hairspray...lots of hairspray.
(My sister wanted to know why her picture wasn't on my blog so here you go Deena.) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Hell yeah that picture rocks! And so do I! LOL!! Glad you picked a recent one. We are aging fabulously! Eat your heart out Joan!!!!

6:08 AM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Yea, that was just last month when you were in town for the MOtley concert. I heard they were dog poo and Vince's voice is toast.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home