Friday, June 24, 2005


Last night at stitch and bitch Mai joined us and we had her knitting in about 2 minutes. She had knit a blanket in her 20's and it was like riding a bike. We ate delicious Malaysian food and there was chocolate cake and Michele brought brownies and strawberries too. Oh yes, Mai will be an obsessed knitter by week's end! This is good cuz I was starting to feel like a lazy slug when she calls to ask if I want to go hike Runyon canyon and all I want to do is sit on my couch and knit, so this was all part of my evil plan! Mooah ahh ahh
Last night Crystal had gorgeous hair on which we all loved and couldn't compliment her enough on how great and natural it looked. Crystal's husband however, hates it. I suspect that he only hates it cuz she looks like a hot tamale and he is used to the more conservative wife. Men.
So this is Crystal sporting a cute hat and scarf (from a previous SnB without hot tamale hair) that she actually finished and I am displaying my first (only) finished bag. I suspect that if I put down the fork and pick up the needles, I will accomplish more but hey it's at Farmers Market and there is too much good stuff to snack on!
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home