Monday, February 27, 2006

Climb Every Mountain











I am happy that the rain was not dumping on the weekend so I got in some hiking time with Mai on Sunday. We went up somewhere around 26th Street in Santa Monica which turned into the street Capri where the hike began and we ended up in the Topanga Canyon, not the part you drive through but somewhere in the canyon. We had a good view of a very large home that I have been up to with TFS to do an event. (owned by Mr. Tito, the guy that paid millions to go up in the space shuttle with the Russians) Great property but so so house, you know, if I were in the market. (one can dream) So, I did manage to get in some knitting time this weekend and I am almost halfway finished with the back of my Michael Kors sweater. Who would've thunk that I, miss simple scarf, hat, poncho knitter could grasp such a intricate pattern. I must thank Lori again for making me! haha Actually, I will forever use her neat-o charting to simplify the patterns I am yet to take on. It's all down hill from here....right?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Darcy! The 'Kors' sweater looks quite excellent! Can't wait to see your progress on Thursday.

L.A. Ell

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Look at you! knitting and hiking, quite the weekend. I unpacked and dumped out water to avoid a flood in the kitchen--a story for this week's SnB, perhaps? Your sweater is gorg, by the way.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home