Friday, February 10, 2006

Knitalong Madness


This is the first of maybe many actually wearable garments that I will make, yeah I said maybe.
I have seen so many beautiful and some funky sweaters and tops but I just stare blankly and start to drool when I try to decipher the code. What the fug would be my normal response to the mumbo jumbo they call a pattern. Until now!? Lori is so kind to try and explain this insane language of patterns to free form knitter, me and why not dive right in with a doozie! This is a Michael Kors sweater from the last issue of Vogue Knitting and I love it. If I actually finish it and it looks anything like the picture, I will be sporting it with some comfy jeans and certainly not black pants as the oatmeal colored yarn I chose is a bit of a shedder. So fingers crossed and I just might be wearing this one soon unless it stays as warm as it has been the last couple of days but I will surely take this with to London in a few months!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Darcy! I know that you and Lori will be victorious! You will knit and complete the sweater. You MUST complete this sweater! Get to it, Girlfriend!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home