Friday, January 27, 2006

Good food or Science experiment?
















Fig. 1) I start my day with the lovely green concoction that I mix into orange juice and it supplies me with all the nutrients of eating a bunch of veggies since I don't always get my daily quota. It looks like freshly cut lawn but tastes like spinach and has no taste if mixed in O.J. Good stuff.
Fig. 2) This is a nice try from a vegan restaurant that shall remain nameless. I should've known from the moment I stepped inside and it smelled like something that I hope was broccoli...that this burger looking thing would taste like crap. I have been to some great fake meat places but this one missed the mark. I will continue on my search. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Nothing beats IN-N-OUT sistah. Go for the real thing, we're all gonna die anyway.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home