Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dreamy

I will always remember the one that got away. It was my sophomore year at Las Vegas High (I swear) and a year before they allowed the lowly freshmen to attend the high school. In the midst of my parent’s divorce, I was a painfully shy gal so I was shocked when on that Valentine’s day in biology class I was sent a flower from the cutest guy on the planet! I almost fell off my chair and I must have turned red and it didn’t get better for the whole class as I dreaded the bell ringing and knew I would be face to face with this upper classman and everyone in the hallway would be staring so what was I gonna say and do? Long story short, I froze, spoke a barely audible thank you and all but ran from Dreamy, never to kiss those perfect lips………….sad wasn’t it? Well, not so much as in about a year Dreamy realized that every girl thought he was Dreamy and he did what any red blooded male would do, he dated them all. Just kidding but he did join a punk band and it was all over, his fan club of girls was buying him flowers! So I dodged heartbreak that time but It is a sweet memory and now if another Dreamy comes along I will not freeze and turn red…slightly pink but not red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home