Tuesday, February 14, 2006

BEST VALENTINE’S DAY EVER!!

Forget the flowers, jewelry and chocolate, (is it possible to forget chocolate?) I got a car for Valentine’s Day! That is right, a car. I awoke and went down to my garage and looked inside and there it was. I turned the ignition key and it started up just like that and the best part of all is that it was so clean and didn’t have a blanket of shmutz! I know that you are saying, “lucky girl” but truth be told, my car has been sitting in my garage waiting for some love from me. I somehow had managed to forget how much I loved driving my fun little car! I opted for taking (for the most part) convenient public transportation to work since parking is a joke and I have been walking home in the evening for the only consistent exercise I get. I am now getting ready to do some job searching and need my wheels and with a stoke of luck last week, I ran into the perfect mechanic. The cute kind that come to your house with all the tools and parts and work all night and you pay them way less than a shop would be and you go to sleep and in the morning they are gone and you cry tears of joy…hmm sounds like a perfect Valentine’s Day! Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home