Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I Have Kooties!


Posted by Picasa
It doesn’t happen often but when it does it’s ugly.
I would like to thank the people on the plane Amy came to LA in for not having the sense to stay home when ill and to be sure to propagate their illness, will cough, sneeze and spit on everyone within a 5 mile radius without COVERING THEIR MOUTHS! I am convinced that these are the same people who don’t flush public toilets, wash their hands or say excuse me, please or thank you. Is it just me or did common courtesy become extinct along with customer service?
Remember when you mom would knock you into next Tuesday for not saying please or thank you and don’t even think of opening your mouth until you finish that bite of food. When did parents stop teaching their children manners? Does it have to come in video game form for kids to take notice? Like the oozing snot monsters and fecal bombs will get you if you don’t escape to the next level by passing through the secret doorways by using please, thank you and excuse me as passwords until the last level where you save the princess by finishing all your vegetables.
That’s it! I’m calling Nintendo right now and as soon as somebody in customer service helps me…

2 Comments:

Blogger Deena said...

Get well soon sister! A little brown vinegar in your tea will help rid you of kooties faster. Not so tasty but worth it!! :o)

11:25 AM  
Blogger amy said...

wow, i'm just reading the hatred towards me on this blog now... thanks guys!!! hope you are all feeling better by now!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home