Friday, October 28, 2005

Me with short hair is scary!!


My scary costume for Stitch and Witch last night was a hit!
Who knew that an old wig from a previous halloween costume and a once worn (in real cold) sweater from Denmark, a coffee cup of wine, some red lipstick and 4 stuffed cats would bag the prize for most creative! I won a great bag o' stuff! A cute denim bag with a flower felted design, a sachet of lavender (yum) and some more great yarn to knit stuff!! I wonder if I have to split the prize with
Crazy Aunt Purl for going dressed as her blog's masthead character? Hey, she wasn't even present so that means I get to keep the goods! Yeah! Thanks for the fun y'all, hic...
Now for the Cripps annual Halloween party on Saturday, I will be even scarrier in a blonde wig!
AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Happy Halloween weekend

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

that's awesome, darcy!!! nice work!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home