Wednesday, June 08, 2005


SNACKS AND PUPPET SEX!
Last night I went over to Mark and Michele's and we watched Team America, brought to us by those crazy South Park dudes. I can see how some people loved it and others hated it. I guess you have to be a true marionette fan from way back, as I am and I suspect that Mark and Michele are as well as they too were cracking up or maybe it was the alcohol or quite possibly they are just as sick in the head as I am! I must say that the vomit scene is reminiscent of the pee scene in Austin Powers only more sick (get it) and twisted. I'll be waiting for the sequel but until then I will just keep singing the movie's theme song... "America, Fuck Yeah!"... Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Yeah, can I be sued for that? Oops

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait you saw that at my house first! You movie going whore!

4:37 PM  
Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

I was a little too sleepy at your house! If you know what I mean..

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home