Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Baby Blankie


I have almost finished this for an ex-co worker. I just have to add a little fuzzy bunny with a poof tail so the kid can have something to stick in her mouth and slobber on.

Let us now catch up on last weeks happenings shall we.
Thursday night I cut Michele's hair. Tim moved in with his gigantic tele and himsef and we watch Love Actually with cocktails. Cheers Roomie.

Friday is a blur and I don't know why. December does that.
Saturday, did some shopping, got a manicure (thanks Mai) and went to The Cripps for Ian's 17th birthday party. Saw all the family friends and band mates and watched Ian & Veronica jam with old musicians. haha They are both pretty good. And to think, I remember when they were the little kids singing at the Farmer's Market every Saturday for karaoke. Time flies. Sunday I tried to get some more cleaning and orgainizing done and I had to baby my sick furry child DC or as I like to call him Ebisneezer. Nothing like a cat sneezing in your face. Eeew. Sunday night was supposed to be a taping for a Comedy Central show downtown but we got a late start and then hit traffic so we decided to turn around and do happy hour (yep, 7 days a week) at Cha Cha Cha. We ate and chat and George took care of us. I hope someone who shall remain nameless felt better and didn't have a hangover then next day. Those fruity shots will get you everytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home